Analytical solutions for every industry
LT industries is now part of verum analytics
35+ years of measurement excellence in both process and laboratory applications!
Verum Analytics is a worldwide manufacturer and supplier of the LT Industries line of high quality Near Infrared analyzers. For laboratory, at-line and on-line measurements. LT-NIR is the solution to your Laboratory and Process measurement needs, allowing your organization to achieve higher quality products, lower operating costs and greater process knowledge. With over 38 years experience providing measurement solutions for a diverse client base, we have the tools to meet your measurement requirements. Our bench-top and process analyzers are designed for 24 hour operation, measure in seconds, stand up to harsh process conditions and measure a diverse set of products including: liquid, solid, powder, and slurry samples.
Click to learn about the major industries where we provide solutions. Email us for information about industries you do not see here.
Select Your Industry
In-Process online monitoring of refinery processes provides real-time process information. Measure incoming crudes to finished fuels
Monitor fermentation and cell culture bioprocesses in situ by non-destructive methods. Provides glucose and other metabolites all in a single fast analysis.
Bring the advantage of fast, low maintenance, easy to implement In-Process analysis to your plant’s operations.
See our wide range of solutions in polymers and plastics, including online systems for even the harshest processes.
Need help with your industrial process measurement requirements?
Benchtop and At Line Analyzers
- Validate product quality throughout the process
- Increase testing capacity
- Easy to use software with customizable interfaces
- Scans are done in seconds and can replace many time-intensive assays
- Cart mountable for analysis on the receiving dock or at line in the plant
- Sampling stations for liquids, solids, powders, pills, and more Learn more
Online Process Analyzers
- Measure and make adjustments to process conditions in real time Learn more
- Monitor 20 points on a single analyzer for full process knowledge
- Integrate directly into existing plant control systems Learn more
- Enclosures are available for all IP and NEMA ratings
- High temperature and pressure scanning probes Learn more
- Sample conditioning systems available where needed Learn more