INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATIONS
Providing measurement solutions in process and industrial applications and in the laboratory
Select Your Industry
Rapid, Accurate Analysis in Many Industries
Whatever the industry, whatever the measurement need, Verum Analytics has the expertise to help you succeed. With over 38 years of meeting our customer’s measurement needs in the lab and online, Verum knows how to provide the accuracy, repeatability, and a quick seamless integration your measurement requires.
In-Process online monitoring of refinery processes provides real-time process information. Measure incoming crudes to finished fuels
Monitor fermentation and cell culture bioprocesses in situ by non-destructive methods. Provides glucose and other metabolites all in a single fast analysis.
Bring the advantage of fast, low maintenance, easy to implement In-Process analysis to your plant’s operations.
See our wide range of solutions in polymers and plastics, including online systems for even the harshest processes.
Convenient none destructive testing to keep high quality food and beverage processes at peak performance and reduce waste.
Find the ideal blending monitor, raw material inspection, and other laboratory quality tests for your flavors and fragrances.
online and laboratory measurements of fibers, inks, carpets, and other textiles. Key properties provided in real time.
Measure key properties of acids in Integrated Circuit manufacturing, Etching, and Board Cleaning. Monitor HF, H2SOF, and more in real time directly in the bath or during recovery.
Applications and Methods available from Verum Analytics analyzers:
Typical Applications Include:
- Raw Material Identification
- Raw Material Qualification
- Physical property analysis
- Chemical reaction point
- Variable Trending
- Real-Time Inprocess
- Feedstock Material Analysis
- Grade determination
Over the years we have successfully measured countless products in many different industries. If the application you’re interested in is not shown in the following pages, please Contact us with details of your particular needs.
Why LT-NIR? Near Infrared analysis of products provides faster results and is easier to use than other techniques. Here are some examples:
- Determine completion of product mixing in real time online.
- Measure proteins, fats, water and solids for food manufacturing in seconds, with a single click of a button. One application is in milk processing (both liquids and powders).
- Measure the viscosity of a polymer at 300 degrees C, while the product is in pellet form at room temperature. No heating or sample preparation is required.
- Measure the complete formulation of a detergent, fragrance, fertilizer or other chemical product showing the actual concentration of each ingredient.
- Determine 25 properties of gasoline in a single 30 second measurement.
- Operators measure peanut butter product right at the production line for fat, salt, moisture, and protein reducing the workload on the quality lab.
Don’t see your application or measurement need? Contact us to discuss you specifics. We would be glad to help find the solution that fits your needs.