Products - BioDiesel Analyzer
Parafuel - NIR Biodiesel Analysis System
Rapid, Real Time Biodiesel Analysis
Parafuel analyzers for BioDiesel and Biofuels provide a wide range of ASTM D 6751 and EN 14214 European BioDiesel standard measurements. They can be used for both laboratory and online measurement of many parameters. Parafuel Analyzers provide valuable, time-saving analysis on both the R&D scale as well as large volume production scale and process control.
LT Industries’ NIR Biodiesel analysis system is built to provide the best price/performance value in the NIR field. The ParaFuel also meets the critical business tests of the Fuels industry. It’s small, fast and inexpensive — and can be used for developing calibration libraries for an on-line process analyzer. The models are often built on a Parafuel lab analyzer and then transferred to the Parauel Online Analyzer. The Online Analyzer also includes a patented system to assure seamless transfers!
The biodiesel facilities which use LT-NIR spectrometers have contributed to the elegance of the Parafuel’s design. The analyzer performs even production environments where vibration and non-ambient temperatures are the norm. The analyzer is robust, the sample probe is both flexible and strong, the system can be integrated with ease and the software is simple and intuitive. Optical resolution is high, noise levels are low and internal wavelength standardization is frequent. We’ve designed the potential problems out so that you can add the time and cost savings of effective NIR spectroscopy into your chemical manufacturing operations.
- Long, protected fiber optics
- Low noise fiber and probe
- Multiplexer for many insitu analysis points
- Remote operation, on-the-spot answers
- Operator-friendly software
- Full array of support hardware
- Supports bar code input and output
- Standard remote diagnosis feature
- Low acquisition cost and low usage cost
- Rapid-scanning NIR monochromator with built-in dynamic wavelength referencing system and intersystem calibration-match hardware.
- Bubble-Shedding probe with special chemically resistant optics
- Multiplexer for many in situ analysis points
- Two-meter (nominal) jacketed fiber optic cable, five meter option
- Computer Interface Software (and DCS interface software for online systems)
- Installation and on-site training
- One Year Warranty
- Complete Documentation