LT Industries is now Verum Analytics
Visit us at our new website! New look, new features.
IsoChem - Mix Detection Analyzer
Accurate, Online Determination of Blend and Mix Homogeneity
Increase capacity and reduce costs with real-time monitoring of product
Mixing. Online/in process analyzers combine analytical intelligence with
ease of use in an integrated systems package. Using patented technologies,
the IsoChem Mix Detection Analyzer integrates into your system for an
automated and continuous monitoring of product homogeneity. Our unique
approach brings the power and speed of LT-NIR to the mixing and blending
process for real time controls.
In the Flavor and Fragrance industries good product mixing is critical to the products quality and performance. Inconsistent and inhomogeneous product will result in quality issues for your customer or downstream processes. Sending samples to QC for testing is time consuming and expensive. Use the IsoChem Mix Detection Analyzer to get instant, real time notification when the mix is complete. Get benefits in multiple areas: Ensure product is mixed, and save time by knowing exactly when the mix is completed.
- Save Money & Increase production capacity - With real time determination of the degree of mixture, know when the batch mix is completed so you can move on to the next batch.
- Reduce quality issues - know when the mix is completed and have online real time monitoring of this critical quality parameter - product homogeneity.
- Rapid Return on Investment - On-Line measurement offers increased production yield, reduced waste and improved quality control. In addition, LT Industries' rugged process NIR technology has virtually no operating costs.
- Reduce the amount of lab work and elimination of expensive tests, lowering Lab costs and even reducing staffing requirements.
- The rugged NIR technology and fiber optic sampling accessories are suitable for any environment.
- LT Industries Optical Multiplexer allows for up to 20 measurement points with one analyzer, greatly reducing system cost, as well as design and integration costs
- Fully Automated System - LT process analyzers communicate with your Distributed Control System, PLC's, networks, or other control hardware using our Automation Package.
- Rapid-scanning NIR monochromator with built-in dynamic wavelength referencing system and intersystem calibration-match hardware.
- Bubble-Shedding probe with special chemically resistant optics
- Multiplexer for many insitu analysis points
- Two-meter (nominal) jacketed fiber optic cable, five meter option
- Computer Interface Software (and DCS interface software for online systems)
- Installation and on-site training
- One Year Warranty
- Complete Documentation
- Mixing Applications
- LT-NIR Process Systems
- Control System Integration
- Other Components
- Probes and Accessories
- Service and Support