LT Industries is now Verum Analytics
Visit us at our new website! New look, new features.
ParaFuel - NIR Fuels and Petrochemical Analysis System
Online, Real Time Analysis of Octane Levels, Blending, Distillation Temperatures, Gasoline and Diesel Properties
ParaFuel Fuel and Petrochemical analyzers from LT Industries are multi-channel process and laboratory analyzers that allow for in-process, real time analysis of chemical and physical properties. The ParaFuel provides rapid, accurate measurements of a variety of fuels from blended gasolines, to diesel, to distilled fractions. They are designed for use in both laboratory and online analytics.
LT Industries NIR analysis system is built to provide the best price/performance value in the NIR field. The ParaFuel also performs analysis of other downstream products and chemicals. Its small, fast and inexpensive -- and can be used for developing calibration libraries for a wide range of Fuel and Crude Oil properties. The ParaFuel also includes a patented system to assure seamless transfers from the laboratory to the process.
The process analytics and control that the ParaFuel Analyzer provides refining, blending and related operations allows for increases in efficiency that will save your plant significant time and money. Integrate the 8 or 20 channel multiplexer with your analyzer and your one ParaFuel can monitor many measurement points. Fiber optic cables connect the analyzer to the various feed and product analysis points, providing easy integration and extensive expansion capabilities.
Laboratory Parafuel systems are also available for rapid testing of ASTM properties, octane levels and more. Parafuels have been used by top gasoline producers, state laboratories and regulatory agencies to verify fuel parameters rapidly and with high accuracy. No matter where in the gasoline value chain you are, the Parafuel analyzer provides accurate measurements in an easy-to-use interface.
- Real Time In-process analysis of Fuels and Petrochemicals
- High quality, low noise fibers, probes and measurement cells
- Multiplexer for many analysis points (up to 20)
- Automated software communicates directly with your DCS
- Sample Conditioning Systems (SCS) available
- Full array of support hardware
- Standard remote diagnosis and service
- Calibrations and support packages for easy commissioning
- Low acquisition cost and low usage cost
- Rapid-scanning NIR monochromator with built-in dynamic wavelength referencing system and intersystem calibration-match hardware.
- Probes and flow cells with a wide range of mounting options (Automatic retracting, manual retracting, self cleaning, sample cells and more)
- Multiplexer for up to 20 analysis points
- Two-meter (nominal) jacketed fiber optic cable, five meter option
- Analyzer enclosure (Purged NEMA 4X standard, other options available)
- Computer Interface Software (and DCS interface software for online systems)
- Sample conditioning if needed
- Installation and on-site training
- One Year Warranty
- Complete Documentation
- Fuel and Petrochemical Applications
- Crude Oil Applications
- Biodiesel Applications
- Ethanol Applications
- LT-NIR Process Systems
- Control System Integration
- Other Components
- Probes and Accessories
- Service and Support